Monday 5 February 2007

attack of the masked homicidal knife-wielding neck-cutter

i woke to hear the slithering sound of someone sneaking up my stairs.

at first i wanted to leap out of my futon and straight into action, to do battle with whatever monster dared to wake me from my dreams about winona ryder and her frilly underpants of much joy.

i considered using my dreaded fruit loop stance while fending off their counter-attack with my many years of cheesy-crisp training. i could take out their eyes with a swift right-chomp and as i did so, i could take off their legs with two large corn crisps.

unfortunately, when i turned over to retrieve my arsenal of super-sidekick power, i found i’d eaten them (probably in my sleep), thus explaining both the dryness of my mouth and the many crumbs which fell into my eyes.

betrayed by my nocturnal eating habits, i decided i’d probably have to consider surrender.

it was a tight squeeze, but i finally managed to fit under my futon.

No comments: